TST Sensational Summer Camp is a fun-filled, action-packed summer program for children 3 years old through 5th grade for 2021-2022 school year. Our goal is to enhance your child’s summer by providing educational activities in a safe, fun environment.
We invite both Trinity students and students from our East Texas community to attend Trinity’s Sensational Summer. We focus on growing curious, creative and confident individuals all year long!
Protocols for Sensational Summer Camp:
- Campers and Staff must self-screen for COVID-19 symptoms before coming onto campus. See Self Screen List below.
- Campers and Staff temperatures will be taken each day before entering the building and parents must review the symptom screening checklist.
- Hand sanitizer will be at the entrance and all campers and staff will be required to use prior to entry.
- All Staff will be required to wear a cloth facial covering.
- Campers in Kindergarten and older will be required to wear a cloth facial covering.
- Required social distancing of 6 feet when possible, based on age.
- If a camper becomes ill while at camp, they will be sent to an isolation room until their parent arrives to pick them up. They will not be allowed to return to campus until they are fever free for 48 hours without the use of medication.
- If a positive COVID-19 case is identified for a camper or staff member, all participants will be notified. Those campers and staff in the affected classroom will be required to self isolate for two weeks.
- All campers’ belongings will be kept all together and not shared with other campers.
Daily Symptom Check To provide a safe and healthy campus, TST Summer Camp parents must evaluate themselves and their children each morning for the following symptoms. If any of these symptoms are present, children should stay at home and families should seek the care of their healthcare professional.
In the event a child is exposed to COVID19, these are the symptoms that may appear 2-14 days after exposure:
• Cough • Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
Children may also exhibit two of the following symptoms:
• Fever • Chills • Repeated shaking with chills • Muscle pain • Headache • Sore throat • New loss of taste or smell