Grade Notations throughout the following information
Grade Notations are for the 2020-2021 academic year.
(For example, if your child is completing kindergarten May 2020, he/she would be considered a summer camp 1st grade camper.)
NEW TST Summer Academy T-shirt
All students will receive a free T-shirt on their first day of class. You will be able to select your T-shirt size when you register online.
A minimum number of students is required for a class to “make,” unless otherwise indicated. If the enrollment for the class does not reach the minimum number, you will be notified of the cancellation. If a class is canceled due to lack of enrollment, a full refund will be given for that class.
Each class has a separate cost and schedule as listed. Full tuition is required at the time of registration. Class confirmation will be sent shortly after your registration is received. If you need to cancel a class prior to one week of the start date, a $50 cancellation fee will be charged for each class canceled, and the remainder of your tuition will be refunded. Within one week of a class, there will be no refunds given. Cancellations must be made in writing, through mail or email, to email@example.com.
If your child will be attending Summer Academy, we encourage you to send your child with a labeled reusable water bottle to stay hydrated throughout the day.
Students will be served a snack in Summer Academy. If your child has any food allergies or concerns, you may denote those on the Health Form during the registration process.
Classes will be located on the Trinity School of Texas campus at 215 N Teague St, Longview, 75601. Specific locations will be provided in an email sent the week prior to class beginning.
Drop Off & Pick Up for Summer Academy
Children attending Summer Academy will report to the Hollandsworth Commons building for check-in at 8:45a.m. Students will be taken to their assigned class from the Commons each morning. Students will report back to the Commons at 12:00p.m. for pick up.
- Campers and Staff must self-screen for COVID-19 symptoms before coming onto campus. See Self Screen List below.
- Campers and Staff temperatures will be taken each day before entering the building and parents must review the symptom screening checklist.
- Hand sanitizer will be at the entrance and all campers and staff will be required to use prior to entry.
- Hand sanitizer will also be available in every classroom. Campers and staff will be required to wash hands and use hand sanitizer frequently.
- Campers and Staff will be instructed on good hand washing techniques.
- Campers will engage in supervised handwashing for at least 20 seconds at least two times a day in addition to after using the restroom and eating.
- All Staff will be required to wear a cloth facial covering.
- Campers 5 years and older will be required to wear a cloth facial covering.
- More frequent cleaning practices will be implemented, including additional cleaning by janitorial staff.
- Required social distancing of 6 feet when possible, based on age.
- Parents, visitors, or non-camp staff will not be allowed in the buildings.
- Each class group will remain in the same classroom with their same group including when eating lunch.
- If a camper becomes ill while at camp, they will be sent to an isolation room until their parent arrives to pick them up. They will not be allowed to return to campus until they are fever free for 48 hours without the use of medication.
- If a positive COVID-19 case is identified for a camper or staff member, all participants will be notified. Those campers and staff in the affected classroom will be required to self isolate for two weeks.
- No toys should be brought from home to avoid infection.
- All campers’ belongings will be kept all together and not shared with other campers.
Students are expected to be kind, considerate and respectful of both their peers and teachers. Disruptive behavior will be handled first by the teacher and then by the Director of Summer Camp if needed. Continued disruptive behavior may cause a student to be permanently removed from the class without a refund.
Trinity School of Texas requires that all children be supervised while on campus. All participants must be enrolled in a supervised program while on Trinity’s campus. This policy ensures safety of all Summer Academy students. Summer Academy instructors, staff and counselors chaperone children from one activity to the next, and provide supervision during camps, lunch and snack.
The dress code is appropriate “summer casual” clothes for Summer Academy and Sensational Summer Camp. We recommend students wear close toed tennis shoes and socks to camp every day for safety reasons.
Registration is done entirely online. The registration process includes the collection of general participant information, the completion of waivers, camp/class signup, and payment. Please complete information requests and waivers fully. Please be very specific when it comes to food allergies and medical conditions. The health and safety of our students is our utmost concern. Registration for each class will close one week prior to the start date. This allows teachers to properly prepare for their class.
Confirmations & Specific Class Communication
Confirmation of classes will be emailed once registration is complete and payment is submitted. Any cancellations on the part of Trinity School of Texas will also be made via email. A follow up email will include additional information about any necessary specific class information, in addition to, drop-off, pick-up and more. Individual instructors may be in touch with participants via email to share specific plans or information.
Students must be picked up from Summer Academy by 12:00 p.m. Parents who do not pick up their children by 12:00 p.m. will be charged a late fee.
Campus Map and Parking
Trinity School of Texas has two entrances. Our main entrance is off of Teague Street. Our west entrance is off of Eighth Street and Padon Street.
Enrolled participants only may attend classes.
If you have any questions or problems with the online registration, please contact Cissy Abernathy by phone at (903)753-0612 ext. 236, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.