June 15th – July 31 || 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. || Closed June 29 – July 3
Enrollment opens April 1st for Trinity Families and April 6th to the public!
TST Sensational Summer Camp is a fun-filled, action-packed summer program for children 3 years old through the completion of 5th grade. Our goal is to enhance your child’s summer by providing educational activities in a safe, fun environment. We invite both Trinity students and students from our East Texas community to attend Sensational Summer Camp.
- 3 year olds through 5th grade
- Experienced Teachers
- Selected Support Staff
- Variety of Activities
Denise Stewart and Shirley Kuhn Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Grade Notations throughout the following information
Grade Notations are for the 2020-2021 academic year.
(For example, if your child is completing kindergarten May 2020, he/she would be considered a summer camp 1st grade camper.)
TST Sensational Summer Camp T-shirt
All students will receive a free t-shirt. You will be able to select your t-shirt size when you register online.
Sensational Summer Campers should bring their own daily lunch with their name clearly marked on the container. Lunch is at 11:30am in their classrooms.
You are required to send your child with a labeled reusable water bottle to stay hydrated throughout the day.
A morning and an afternoon snack are served in Sensational Summer Camp. If your child has food allergies, it is required to provide a physician’s explanation and action plan to follow should a student ingest foods they are allergic to.
Nap time is from 12:00pm – 2:00pm daily. Campers, 3 year olds and Pre-K, should bring a nap mat and blanket.
Sensational Summer Camp is located on the Trinity School of Texas campus at 215 N Teague St, Longview, 75601.
Protocols for Sensational Summer Camp and Summer Academy
- Campers and Staff must self-screen for COVID-19 symptoms before coming onto campus. See Self Screen List below.
- Campers and Staff temperatures will be taken each day before entering the building and parents must review the symptom screening checklist.
- Hand sanitizer will be at the entrance and all campers and staff will be required to use prior to entry.
- Hand sanitizer will also be available in every classroom. Campers and staff will be required to wash hands and use hand sanitizer frequently.
- Campers and Staff will be instructed on good hand washing techniques.
- Campers will engage in supervised handwashing for at least 20 seconds at least two times a day in addition to after using the restroom and eating.
- All Staff will be required to wear a cloth facial covering.
- Campers 5 years and older will be required to wear a cloth facial covering.
- More frequent cleaning practices will be implemented, including additional cleaning by janitorial staff.
- Required social distancing of 6 feet when possible, based on age.
- Parents, visitors, or non-camp staff will not be allowed in the buildings.
- Each class group will remain in the same classroom with their same group including when eating lunch.
- If a camper becomes ill while at camp, they will be sent to an isolation room until their parent arrives to pick them up. They will not be allowed to return to campus until they are fever free for 48 hours without the use of medication.
- If a positive COVID-19 case is identified for a camper or staff member, all participants will be notified. Those campers and staff in the affected classroom will be required to self isolate for two weeks.
- No toys should be brought from home to avoid infection.
- All campers’ belongings will be kept all together and not shared with other campers.
Students are expected to be kind, considerate and respectful of both their peers and teachers. Disruptive behavior will be handled first by the teacher and then by the Director of Summer Camp if needed. Continued disruptive behavior may cause a student to be permanently removed from the class without a refund.
Trinity School of Texas requires that all children be supervised while on campus. All participants must be enrolled in a supervised program while on Trinity’s campus. This policy ensures safety of all students. Sensational Summer Camp staff chaperone children from one activity to the next, and provide supervision in the classroom, during lunch and snack.
The dress code is appropriate “summer casual” clothes for Summer Academy and Sensational Summer Camp. We recommend students wear close toed tennis shoes and socks to camp every day for safety reasons.
Registration is done entirely online. The registration process includes the collection of general participant information, the completion of waivers, camp signup, and payment. Please complete information requests and waivers fully. Please be very specific when it comes to food allergies and medical conditions. The health and safety of our students is our utmost concern.
Confirmation of camp will be emailed once registration is complete and payment is submitted.
Students must be picked up from Sensational Summer Camp by 5:00 p.m. Parents who do not pick up their children by 5:00 p.m. will be charged $10.00 for the first 5 minutes and $20.00 for every 5 minutes thereafter.
If you have any questions or problems with the online registration, please contact Denise Stewart by phone at (903)753-0612 ext. 226, or email at email@example.com.