Tuition and Fees
It Starts With Your Investment
Trinity School of Texas offers advantages and opportunities unique for a college-preparatory Episcopal school and it requires an investment. Trinity is committed to making a TST education accessible to families from a wide range of economic backgrounds. As such, TST offers Indexed Tuition which is tuition at a level that your family can afford.
Director of Admissions
Cissy Abernathy 903-753-0612 X236
- Others are investing in your child, too. Gifts to the Advantage Fund, endowment funds and fund-raising events help cover the costs.
- Families must apply each year for Indexed Tuition.
- Indexed Tuition is a separate process from the Admission process. We encourage families to apply for Indexed Tuition at the same time they apply for Admission.
- TST uses SmartAid to manage applications for Indexed Tuition.
- Indexed Tuition is available for Kindergarten through 12th grade.