IT STARTS WITH YOUR INVESTMENT
Trinity School of Texas offers advantages and opportunities unique for a college-preparatory Episcopal school and it requires an investment. Trinity is committed to making a TST education accessible to families from a wide range of economic backgrounds. As such, TST offers Indexed Tuition which is tuition at a level that your family can afford.
29% of TST Families pay below the top of the index.
- Others are investing in your child too. Even the highest tuition rate does not completely cover the full cost of educating a student at TST. Gifts to the Advantage Fund, endowment funds and fund-raising events help cover the costs.
- Families must apply each year for Indexed Tuition.
- Indexed Tuition is a separate process from the Admission process. We encourage families to apply for Indexed Tuition at the same time they apply for Admission.
- TST uses SmartAid to manage applications for Indexed Tuition.
- Indexed Tuition is available for Kindergarten through 12th grade.